The Protector Group Limited are pleased to announce that we are now Cyber Essentials certified.
Cyber Essentials is a Government-backed and industry supported scheme that helps businesses to protect themselves against the ever-growing threat of cyber-attacks. The Cyber Essentials scheme focuses on the five most important technical security controls that were identified by government as those that, had they been in place, would’ve stopped most of the successful cyber-attacks over the last few years.
- Boundary firewalls and internet gateways
- Secure configuration
- Access control
- Malware protection
- Patch management
What does it mean to be Cyber Essentials certified?
Cyber Essentials certification gives reassurance to our clients that we are in compliance with a Government recognised level of information security. Cyber Essentials demonstrates that our organisation is security conscious and we value the importance of securing our customers data.
- Our critical data is protected against prevalent cyber threats
- We can demonstrate to our customers our commitment to security
- It is an important part of our GDPR Compliance
- It ensures that we maintain our exceptional reputation